KOHA Slow Cooked Stew Recipes – Greek Island Grill: Chicken & Lamb Stew Dog Food
Chicken & lamb stew dog food – For all dogs.
KOHA Greek Island Grill Slow Cooked Stew provides a nutritious high-quality protein combination that is grain, potato, and carrageenan free. Dogs love the delicious taste of chicken and lamb. No pita required. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper.
- checkMoisture-rich savory broth
- checkDelicious high protein meal
- banNO grain or potato
- banNO wheat, corn or soy
- banNO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Greek Island Grill Slow Cooked Stew with Chicken and Lamb is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Growth and Maintenance including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
12.7 oz can
Chicken, Lamb Broth, Chicken Broth, Lamb, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Chickpeas, Carrots, Calcium Carbonate, Lentils, Sodium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fenugreek Seeds, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.5%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
334 KCal/Can, 942 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.