KOHA Pet Food-Stew Recipes – Duck Stew Dog Food
Duck stew dog food – For all dogs.
KOHA Stew Recipes are ideal for rotational feeding. Our Duck Stew Dog Food contains premium Duck from France. All Stew Recipes include New Zealand green mussel to support joint health and pumpkin for healthy digestion. Try it today, and we’re confident your dog will love it!
- checkMade in the U.S.A. with Duck from France
- checkMoisture-rich savory broth
- checkDelicious high protein meal
- banNO grain or potato
- banNO wheat, corn or soy
- banNO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Pet Stew Recipes have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
12.7 oz can
Duck, Duck Broth, Vegetable Broth, Dried Egg Product, Lentils, Porcine Plasma, Ground Flaxseed, Fenugreek Seed, Pumpkin, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Ginger, Kale, Rosemary, New Zealand Green Mussel, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Ash (max): Crude 2.5%
- Crude Protein (min): 9.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.00%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
307 Kcal/can, 868 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.