KOHA Green Mix – Dehydrated Mix for Wet Dog Food –2 lb. bag
Low Calorie Super Foods For All Dogs
KOHA Green Mix is a dehydrated mix for wet dog food packed with nutritious, healthy ingredients such as broccoli, carrots, spinach and much more. Simply add your favorite wet can food protein and water. Then serve to make a delicious, nourishing meal for your dog.
- check Made in the U.S.A.
- check With Superfoods Dehydrated Kale & Kelp
- check Excellent Fiber Levels To Support Healthy Digestion
- check Mix With Wet Dog Food and Water - See Instructions
- check Use With a Complete & Balanced Wet Dog Food Diet
- ban NO Grain or Potato
- ban NO Wheat, Corn, or Soy
- ban NO Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors, or Flavors
Kelp, Kale, SpinachSuper Antioxidants
ParsleyNatural Breath Freshener
GingerSupports Healthy Digestion
2 Lb. Bag
Chickpeas, Broccoli, Carrots, Flaxseed, Kelp, Kale, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Ginger
- Crude Protein (min): 17%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.5%
- Crude Fiber (max): 9.5%
- Moisture (max): 13%
(ME Calculated, as fed) 2,800 kcal/kg, 277 kcal/cup
Feeding InstructionsThis product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- 1. Pour mix into bowl.
- 2. Add warm water and stir together.
- 3. Allow mix to rehydrate for 15 minutes.
- 4. Add complete & balanced wet food.
- 5. Mix and serve!
- For Best Results, prepare a large batch of mix with water in advance. Refrigerate up to 4 days. Add wet food when ready to serve.