KOHA Guineafowl Stew Cat Food
Our KOHA Guineafowl Stew Cat Food contains Guineafowl from France. KOHA Stew Recipes are ideal for rotational feeding. All Stew Recipes include New Zealand green mussel to support joint health, pumpkin for healthy digestion and cranberries for urinary tract health for your cat.
- checkMade in the U.S.A. with Guineafowl from France
- checkMoisture rich savory broth
- checkDelicious high protein meal
- banNO grain or potato
- banNO wheat, corn or soy
- banNO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Pet Stews have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
5.5 oz can
Guineafowl, Vegetable Broth, Water, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Fenugreek Seeds, Calcium Carbonate, Parsley, Kale, Dandelion Greens, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Turmeric, Ginger, New Zealand Green Mussel, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Folic Acid
- Ash (max): Crude 2.5%
- Crude Protein (min): 8.5%
- Crude Fat (min): 7.50%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.50%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
Kcal/5.5oz 154, Kcal/kg 984
- Adult Cats: Feed 1 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day
- Kittens: Feed two and a half times the amount of adult cats.
- Pregnant/Lactating Cats: Free access to food