KOHA Omega Mix – Dehydrated Mix for Wet Dog Food – 2 lb. bag
Healthy Skin & Coat Formula
KOHA Omega Mix is a dehydrated mix for wet dog food packed with nutritious, healthy ingredients such as whole egg, carrots, apples and much more. Simply add your favorite wet can food protein and water. Then serve to make a delicious, nourishing meal for your dog.
- check Made in the U.S.A.
- check With Flaxseed & Coconut
- check Supports Healthy Skin & Coat
- check Mix With Water and Wet Dog Food - See Instructions
- check Use With a Complete & Balanced Wet Dog Food Diet
- ban NO Grain or Potato
- ban NO Wheat, Corn, or Soy
- ban NO Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors, or Flavors
Whole EggPacked With Protein, Vitamins & Minerals
FlaxseedExcellent Source of Omega 3
Bananas with Coconut OilRich in Potassium & Fiber
Coconut FlakesDelicious Healthy Treat
Fish OilHealthy Skin & Coat
2 Lb. Bag
Whole Egg, Carrots, Apples, Broccoli, Kelp, Flaxseed, Bananas With Coconut Oil, Coconut Flakes, Fish Oil, Blueberries, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Ginger
- Crude Protein (min): 21%
- Crude Fat (min): 17%
- Crude Fiber (max): 6.5%
- Moisture (max): 12%
- Omega 3* (min): 0.5%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient profiles.
(ME Calculated, as fed) 3,700 kcal/kg, 388.5 kcal/cup
Feeding InstructionsThis product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- 1. Pour mix into bowl.
- 2. Add warm water and stir together.
- 3. Allow mix to rehydrate for 15 minutes.
- 4. Add complete & balanced wet food.
- 5. Mix and serve!
- For Best Results, prepare a large batch of mix with water in advance. Refrigerate up to 4 days. Add wet food when ready to serve.