Green Mix - Dehydrated Mix for Wet & Raw Dog Food - 2 lb. Bag
Low Calorie Super Foods For All Dogs
KOHA Green Mix is a dehydrated mix for wet dog food packed with nutritious, healthy ingredients such as broccoli, carrots, spinach and much more. Simply add your favorite wet can food protein and water. Then serve to make a delicious, nourishing meal for your dog.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- With Superfoods Dehydrated Kale & Kelp
- Excellent Fiber Levels To Support Healthy Digestion
- Mix With Wet Dog Food and Water - See Instructions
- Use With a Complete & Balanced Wet Dog Food Diet
- NO Grain or Potato
- NO Wheat, Corn, or Soy
- NO Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors, or Flavors
Kelp, Kale, SpinachSuper Antioxidants
ParsleyNatural Breath Freshener
GingerSupports Healthy Digestion
Chickpeas, Broccoli, Carrots, Flaxseed, Kelp, Kale, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Ginger.
Crude Protein (Min) 17.0% Crude Fat (Min) 4.5% Crude Fiber (Max) 9.5% Moisture (Max) 13.0%
Calorie Content: (ME Calculated)
2,800 Kcal/Kg, 277 Kcal/Cup
- Measure and pour Green Mix into bowl.
- Add warm water and stir to hydrate mix.
- Allow Green Mix to hydrate for 15 minutes.
- Add hydrated Green Mix with your regular complete & balanced dog food.
- Mix together and serve!
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
For best results, prepare a large batch of Green Mix with water in advance. Refrigerate up to 4 days.
Feed the following per 15 lbs. of body weight per day:
1/3 Cup of Green Mix, ½ Cup Water, and 2/3 of a can of wet food.*
For Weight Management Feeding Guidelines:
1/3 Cup of Green Mix, ½ Cup Water, and 1/2 of a can of wet food.*
Also can be fed as a delicious, nutritious topper.
*The above is only a guideline and should be adjusted according to the activity, age, environment, and breed of your dog.