Green Mix - Dehydrated Mix for Wet & Raw Dog Food - 2 lb. Bag
Low Calorie Super Foods For All Dogs
KOHA Green Mix is an easy way to boost your dog's meal and help them thrive with beneficial nutirents, antioxidants, and plant-based fiber. This gently dehydrated suprfood mix of raw vegetables gives your dog the benefits of fresh veggies while saving you time for more fun things like playing catch and cuddles.
- Superfood blend of raw vebetables and flaxseed to support immune health
- Excellent source of plant-based fiber to support healthy digestion
- Easy to prepare, just add water
- Made in USA
- NO Grain or Potato
- NO Wheat, Corn, or Soy
- NO Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors, or Flavors
Kelp, Kale, SpinachSuper Antioxidants
ParsleyNatural Breath Freshener
GingerSupports Healthy Digestion
Chickpeas, Broccoli, Carrots, Flaxseed, Kelp, Kale, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Ginger.
Crude Protein (Min) 17.0% Crude Fat (Min) 4.5% Crude Fiber (Max) 9.5% Moisture (Max) 13.0%
Calorie Content: (ME Calculated)
2,800 Kcal/Kg, 277 Kcal/Cup
- Measure and pour Green Mix into bowl.
- Add warm water and stir to hydrate mix.
- Allow Green Mix to hydrate for 15 minutes.
- Add hydrated Green Mix with your regular complete & balanced dog food.
- Mix together and serve!
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Mix together or use as a topper with your complete and balanced dog food.
For best results, prepare a large batch of Green Mix with water in advance. Refrigerate up to 4 days.
Feed the following per 15 lbs. of body weight per day:
1/3 Cup of Green Mix, ½ Cup Water, and 2/3 of a can of wet food.*
For Weight Management Feeding Guidelines:
1/3 Cup of Green Mix, ½ Cup Water, and 1/2 of a can of wet food.*
*The above is only a guideline and should be adjusted according to the activity, age, environment, and breed of your dog.