Progility Skin & Coat Soft Chew Supplements for Dogs
Veterinarian Formulated Advanced Skin & Coat Support with Probiotics promotes overall skin health while helping to reduce itchy, flaky skin, improving coats' luster and shine, and lubricating the joints.
- EPA & DHA (Fish Oil- source is anchovies) are rich in omega 3 fatty acids known to improve overall health of skin and promote a shinier coat.
- LINOLEIC ACID (Flaxseed Oil) contains high levels of plant based omega 3 fatty acids including anti inflammatory properties to help maintain healthy skin & coat.
- KRILL OIL is a powerful source of omega 3 & 6 that helps to boost immunity, promote joint lubrication and contains antioxidants associated with defending cells against damaging free radicals that cause diseases.
- PROBIOTICS help support digestive and immune health by aiding the body to properly absorb nutrients and active ingredients.
- Cold Pressed is a modern production process that uses cold temperatures to retain the maximum efficacy of all the active ingredients otherwise compromised by heat.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Soft Chew:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (from fish oil)....... 90 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (from fish oil)....... 60 mg
Linolenic Acid, Flaxseed Oil (omega 3 & 6)...... 50 mg
Krill Oil (omega 3 & 6).................................... 25 mg
Probiotic Proprietary Blend of Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bacillus Coagulans, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus Reuteri...............223 x 106 cfu
Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Cheese Powder, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Glycerin, Lecithin, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Zinc Gluconate.
Directions for Daily Use:
Up to 30 lbs. 1/2 Chew Daily
31-60 lbs. 1 Chew Daily
61-90 lbs. 2 Chews Daily
91 lbs. & over 3 Chews Daily
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
Cautions: Administer after animal has eaten. Safe use in pregnant, lactating, or breeding animals has not been evaluated. If new or worsening symptoms appear, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Warnings: For animal use only. Do not exceed recommended dose. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.