These recipes include the beneficial ingredients of pumpkin for healthy digestion and New Zealand green mussel to support joint health.
- checkMoisture-rich savory broth
- checkDelicious high protein meal
- checkEasy to Digest
- banNO grains, green peas, or potatoes
- banNO wheat, corn or soy
- banNO carrageenan
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA TURKEY STEW DOG FOOD is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For Maintenance. Made in Canada.
12.7 oz can
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Vegetable Broth, Turkey Liver, Porcine Plasma, Dried Egg Product, Lentils, Xanthan Gum, Pumpkin, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, New Zealand Green Mussel, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Fenugreek Seed, Dried Kale, Ginger, Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min): 9.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 3.500%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
329 Kcal/can, 915 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperative and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water. Adult: Feed 1 1/4 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.