KOHA Pet Food Minimal Ingredient Turkey Stew Dog Food
KOHA's moisture-rich Turkey Stew is packed with delicious cuts of of turkey served in a mouthwatering gravy. All Stew Recipes include New Zealand green mussel to support joint health and pumpkin for healthy digestion.
- checkMoisture-rich savory broth
- checkDelicious high protein meal
- checkEasy to Digest
- banNO grains, green peas, or potatoes
- banNO wheat, corn or soy
- banNO carrageenan
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Turkey Stew Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
12.7 oz can
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Vegetable Broth, Dried Egg Product, Lentils, Porcine Plasma, Ground Flaxseed, Turkey Liver, Fenugreek Seed, Pumpkin, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate , Ginger, Kale, Rosemary, New Zealand Green Mussel, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Ash (max): Crude 2.5%
- Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 5.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.00%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
332 Kcal/can, 937 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.