KOHA Pet Food-Stew Recipes – Venison Stew Dog Food
Venison stew dog food – For all dogs.
KOHA Stew Recipes are ideal for rotational feeding. Our Venison Stew Dog Food contains premium Venison from New Zealand. All Stew Recipes include New Zealand green mussel to support joint health and pumpkin for healthy digestion.
- checkMade in the U.S.A. with Venison from New Zealand
- checkMoisture-rich savory broth
- checkDelicious high protein meal
- banNO grain or potato
- banNO wheat, corn or soy
- banNO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Pet Stew Recipes have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
12.7 oz can
Venison, Vegetable Broth, Water, Dried Egg Product, Lentils, Porcine Plasma, Fenugreek Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ginger, Kale, Rosemary, New Zealand Green Mussel, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Ash (max): Crude 3.5%
- Crude Protein (min): 8.50%
- Crude Fat (min): 6.50%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.00%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
349 Kcal/can, 985 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.