KOHA Pet Food Limited Ingredient Diet – Wild Kangaroo Cat Food
Wild kangaroo cat food – For all cats, especially those with stomach or skin sensitivities.
KOHA Limited Ingredient pates are ideal for elimination diets and rotational feeding. Our bestselling Wild Kangaroo Pâté Cat Food contains premium Australian kangaroo meat. All Limited Ingredient Diets include New Zealand green mussel to support joint health, pumpkin for healthy digestion and cranberries for urinary tract health.
- checkMade in the U.S.A. with Australian kangaroo
- checkSingle animal protein – 90% lean kangaroo
- checkKangaroo entices the most finicky cats
- banNO grain or potato
- banNO wheat, corn or soy
- banNO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Pet Limited Ingredient Diets have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
5.5 oz can
Kangaroo, Vegetable Broth, Olive Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Agar-Agar, Pumpkin, Kale, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Ginger, Turmeric, New Zealand Green Mussel, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Folic Acid
- Ash (max): Crude 2.5%
- Crude Protein (min): 11.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 6.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
- Moisture (max): 78.00%
Kcal/5.5oz 178, Kcal/kg 1,138
- Adult Cats: Feed 1 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day
- Kittens: Feed two and a half times the amount of adult cats.
- Pregnant/Lactating Cats: Free access to food