Kangaroo Dog Food? Absolutely, Mate!
Our dogs have a lot in common with us, including being susceptible to food sensitivities and skin issues. Unfortunately, it generally takes more effort to find a solution for our four-legged friends’ problems than for our own. Pets can’t just tell us if they feel better on one food or another, and the dietary options that work with a dog’s digestive system are limited.
Novel proteins and limited ingredient diets are great solutions for dogs. One protein to try is kangaroo dog food. Why kangaroo for dogs? There are a number of reasons:
- Since kangaroo is generally not consumed here in the USA, your dog probably hasn’t built up an intolerance to it. Novel proteins tend to work well with dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- While many dogs have sensitivities to the more common meats, it’s still best for your dog’s overall health if his or her food is high in protein. That generally means a meat-based diet as opposed to a vegetarian one.
- Kangaroo meat is high in protein, but it’s low in fat. A win-win combination!
- Looking for a food that boosts the immune system and serves as an anti-inflammatory agent? You need a food that contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) — and, of course, kangaroo meat has it. In fact, kangaroo meat has some of the highest CLA content of any animal. Even people benefit from CLA, but we tend to take a dietary supplement to get it. However, CLAs are readily available in kangaroo meat, helping keep your dog happier and healthier!
So, now that you understand more about the benefits of kangaroo meat, what are you waiting for? Hop to it. Your dogs will love the taste, and you’ll love the difference in your dogs once they start eating this limited ingredient diet with the novel protein of kangaroo. For many dogs, upset stomachs and skin issues improve or disappear when their owners make the switch to kangaroo!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.