Omega Mix - Dehydrated Mix for Wet & Raw Dog Food - 2 lb. Bag
Healthy Skin & Coat Formula
KOHA Omega Mix is a dehydrated mix for wet dog food packed with nutritious, healthy ingredients such as whole egg, carrots, apples and much more. Simply add your favorite wet can food protein and water. Then serve to make a delicious, nourishing meal for your dog.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- With Flaxseed & Coconut
- Supports Healthy Skin & Coat
- Mix With Water and Wet Dog Food - See Instructions
- Use With a Complete & Balanced Wet Dog Food Diet
- NO Grain or Potato
- NO Wheat, Corn, or Soy
- NO Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors, or Flavors
Whole EggPacked With Protein
FlaxseedExcellent Source of Omega 3
Bananas with Coconut OilRich in Potassium & Fiber
Fish OilHealthy Skin & Coat
Whole Egg, Carrots, Apples, Broccoli, Kelp, Flaxseed, Bananas with Coconut Oil, Coconut Flakes, Fish Oil, Blueberries, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Ginger.
Crude Protein (Min) 21.0% Crude Fat (Min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 6.5% Moisture (Max) 12.0%
Omega 3*(Min) 0.5%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: (ME Calculated)
3,700 Kcal/Kg, 388.5 Kcal/Cup
- Measure and pour Omega Mix into bowl.
- Add warm water and stir to hydrate mix.
- Allow Omega Mix to hydrate for 15 minutes.
- Add hydrated Omega Mix with your regular complete & balanced dog food.
- Mix together and serve!
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
For best results, prepare a large batch of Omega Mix with water in advance. Refrigerate up to 4 days.
Feed the following per 15 lbs. of body weight per day:
1/3 Cup of Omega Mix, 2/3 Cup Water, and 2/3 of a can of wet food.
Also can be fed as a delicious, nutritious topper.
*The above is only a guideline and should be adjusted according to the activity, age, environment, and breed of your dog.