Omega Mix - Dehydrated Mix for Wet & Raw Dog Food - 2 lb. Bag
Healthy Skin & Coat Formula
KOHA Omega Mix is an easy way to boost your dog's meal and help them thrive with beneficial nutrients, antioxidants, and essential Omega-3. The gently dehydrated superfood mix of raw vegetabels and fruit gives your dog the benefits of fresh produce while saving you time for more fun things like frisbee and belly rubs.
- Superfood blend of raw vegetables and fruit to support immune health
- Excellen source of Omega-3 to support healthy skin & coat
- Easy to prepare, just add water
- Made in USA
- NO Grain or Potato
- NO Wheat, Corn, or Soy
- NO Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors, or Flavors
Whole EggPacked With Protein
FlaxseedExcellent Source of Omega 3
Bananas with Coconut OilRich in Potassium & Fiber
Fish OilHealthy Skin & Coat
Whole Egg, Carrots, Apples, Broccoli, Kelp, Flaxseed, Bananas with Coconut Oil, Coconut Flakes, Fish Oil, Blueberries, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Ginger.
Crude Protein (Min) 21.0% Crude Fat (Min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 6.5% Moisture (Max) 12.0%
Omega 3*(Min) 0.5%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: (ME Calculated)
3,700 Kcal/Kg, 388.5 Kcal/Cup
- Measure and pour Omega Mix into bowl.
- Add warm water and stir to hydrate mix.
- Allow Omega Mix to hydrate for 15 minutes.
- Add hydrated Omega Mix with your regular complete & balanced dog food.
- Mix together and serve!
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Mix together or use as a topper with your complete and balanced dog food.
For best results, prepare a large batch of Omega Mix with water in advance. Refrigerate up to 4 days.
Feed the following per 15 lbs. of body weight per day:
1/3 Cup of Omega Mix, 2/3 Cup Water, and 2/3 of a can of wet food.
*The above is only a guideline and should be adjusted according to the activity, age, environment, and breed of your dog.